Updated version (Updated Dec 2021)
Functional medicine was created by blending molecular biology with integrative medicine, to address the causes of chronic disease.
If you are a healthcare practitioner interested in pursuing functional medical education, I've done a lot of the work for you by getting the nitty gritty details on over 75 organizations. Please note, this is not a resource for patients, for those without a medical background, or for those who are exclusively pursuing health coaching or wanting to practice (functional) medicine without a medical license.
Here's what you will get by purchasing this resource:
- Updated version includes a list of organizations by specific topics (e.g. thyroid health, genomics, health coaching, lab interpretation, etc), as well as tips for getting started and low-cost options for education
- A list of the top comprehensive functional medicine programs with details on cost, content, and more
- Organizations that provide AMA-approved CME
- Mentorship options
- A list of organizations that provide annual conferences
- Business programs that help practitioners develop a thriving practice
- Direct website links to most organizations throughout the resource
- Click here for the Table of Contents
Thank you in advance for supporting my efforts to guide more practitioners into the practice of functional medicine!